I attended the SWL Integrated Care Partnership Conference in Wimbledon with key system leaders. On the agenda and up for discussion and workshops were:
- Tackling our system-wide workforce challenges
- Reducing Health Inequalities
- Preventing ill-health, promoting self-care and supporting people to manage long term conditions
- Supporting the health and care needs of children and young people
- Positive focus on mental well-being
- Community-based support for older and frail people
I was delighted to see that Dementia for our SW London system wide approach was a key point raised as needing focus. AI was another important discussion held in how we might be able to better support elderly and frail residents who want to live at home for longer.