On top of all our work in the Council, we spend a lot of time out in Coulsdon knocking on doors and attending many community meetings. But we want to do more. That’s why we’ll be holding a street surgery every month on Coulsdon high street, so that you can come up to us for a chat about anything on your mind in our local area.
- Saturday 21st July - 2pm
- Saturday 18th August - 11am
- Saturday 22nd September - 11am
- Saturday 20th October - 2pm
- Saturday 17th November - 2pm
- Saturday 1st December – Yulefest all day
We’d still be more than happy to meet any resident wanting a confidential chat. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange it as soon as possible.