Tonight there's an Extraordinary Council Meeting (ECM) at which Councillors can ask questions of the Auditor that produced such a damning report on the Labour administration. We do know ....
- Labour have officially bankrupted our town
- Croydon is over £1.5 billion debt.
- That’s £15,000 borrowed every hour since 2014.
- Croydon has one of the worst run finances of any local authority in the country.
- They’re sacking street cleaners and social workers.
- Service cuts and tax rises will hit the most vulnerable hardest.
- It was all avoidable – we warned Labour but they don’t listen.
- Their poor choices led to this. Not Covid and not austerity.
If you'd like to watch the webcast tonight from 6.30pm go to: