Carers Support Centre
Tel 020 8649 9339 Option1
24 George Street, Croydon CR0 1PB
Offering advice information and support for carers in Croydon
- Drop-in information, advice and support from an advice worker at the Carers Support Centre (Monday to Friday, 10am-4pm).
- Information and advice via email or over the telephone.
- Carer’s Assessments for carers of an adult resident in Croydon (on behalf of Croydon Council).
- Drop-in Carers Café open on weekday mornings, 10.30am-12.30pm.
- Useful publications for carers and professionals.
- Quarterly newsletter and regular e-bulletin with the latest carer news and events.
- Regular specialist advice surgeries on benefits, debt, employment and mental health.
- Health and wellbeing events to help you look after yourself, including massage, singing and dance.
- Free workshops on practical and self-development topics.
- Free Carers Support Centre membership, with access to local discounts.
- Emergency Carers Cards to give carers peace of mind.
- Special events for carers, including Carers Week.
- Radar keys for disabled toilet access on sale for £3 at the Carers Support Centre.
- IT / smartphone buddy support – also available at Purley Baptist Church: Banstead Road, Purley, Surrey CR8 3EA
Purley Cross Centre
020 8668 4189
A community resource providing advice, information and training
Purley Baptist Church, Banstead Road, Purley, Surrey CR8 3EA
Off The Record
Youth Counselling Charity 020 8251 0251
Free counselling and mental health support to children and young people in Croydon, Merton and Sutton
72 Queens Road, Croydon, CR0 2PR
Legacy Youth Zone
020 3976 9990
125 Whitehorse Road, Croydon CR0 2LG
A purpose-built facility for the borough’s young people aged 8 – 19, and up to 25 for those with disabilities.
- Sport - badminton, netball, boccia, unihock
- Indoor rock climbing
- Boxing and martial arts
- Arts, crafts and fashion
- Fitness Centre
- Dance & Drama
- Enterprise & employability
- Film & multi media
- Health, beauty & well-being
Purley Youth Centre
The centre is used by a vast range of groups and organisations from a number of sectors including sports, education and employment
906a Brighton Road, Purley, Surrey CR8 2LN
Additional resources for young people
Including jobs, training creative arts, health and wellbeing