I am a family man, married with children. I hold a PhD in Law and an LLM in International Laws and the world Economy from the University of East London and a BSc in Economics and Political Science, from the University of Yaoundé.
A former Lecturer of Public International Law, I speak English, French and German languages. I have been living in Croydon since 2005, however, I have been involved in local politics and political campaigns in and around Croydon, since 2002.
I would like to be a Conservative Councillor for New Addington North , to help foster community cohesion, strengthening and empowering residents and assist in the improvement of housing availability for families in Croydon.
Although, the quality of life in Croydon has improved in the last five years and Croydon has now become a safer place to live in since 2012, there is still room for improvement because a lot of work still needs to be done.
• Protection of those at the bottom of society and ensure they can continue to live in Croydon.
• Assisting residents adversely affected by cuts to public services and benefits.
• Improvements in the number of play facilities for Croydon children.
• Working towards reducing racism, anti-foreigner attitudes and crimes
• To encourage more people to live in Croydon by building more houses and stabilising house prices and rents.